I’m out of the office-studio today, making a trip to Atlanta to see my Rheumatologist. In my absence, I’ve left you a bread trail of visual delights. Enjoy!
1. Did you hear? There’s going to be a Zombie exhibit this year at EBSQ! No, I’m not entering, but I’m looking forward to seeing the art others enter. The show is in December. Check out the complete exhibit schedule here.
2. I’ve removed all the bookmarks/bookplates from my Etsy shop and I’ve posted them for sale on my website’s blog. Prices range from $3 to $5 each. Check them out: Feather Illustration, Beach Pebbles, and Assorted Bookplates.
3. Have you visited the Alchemist’s Workshop yet? There’s still a lot of work to be done but let me know what you think.
4. The cover for the next Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences book was revealed this week. I think the fresh air agrees with Books and Braun. 🙂
5. I’m not sure you’ll think this a delight, but it is fascinating… Check out this animated, 1966 version of The Hobbit (more info on SFSignal).